Steps to change the Batteries on your Fingerling:
- Lay Fingerlings down so that the battery compartment faces upwards.
- Fingerlings require 4 “LR44 / AG13” Button Cell Batteries (included).
- Using a Phillips screwdriver (not included) remove the screws on the battery compartment cover.
- Remove any existing batteries and insert new batteries according to the diagram. Ensure that the positive and negative polarities match the illustrations inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery compartment cover and tighten screws using the screwdriver. Do not over-tighten.
You will need a screwdriver with a Phillips head to unscrew the screws holding the battery compartment on the back of your Fingerling.
Article is closed for comments.